24 February, 2008

My First BLOG

Greetings one and all...it took a while for this crap to get into my head...I mean the concept of Web Logging . Well, here I am.. logging my first few lines... in my second attempt @ Blogging !! I did this without much steam in 2003 !

Now that I have started.... I will try to post a few lines just about anything that happens, my views, my likes and dislikes, My Son, My wife, My Life ..... atleast once a week......hmmm...So who am I talking to now ?? to put things in the right perspective.....It's only for my fun and for anyone who really cares about what's going on with Ajith Nandialath....so please take things at face value and don't read much into anything :-)

At this time I am really pissed off at having spent 20 bucks seeing 'Kangaroo' ( കങ്ങാരൂ ) ...a mallu movie starring Prithviraj....The story basically sucks...period !! On the other hand it's a luxury to go to a theater and watch an Indian movie when it's really freezing your balls off outside @ 20F or so ... Shilpa ( the wife ) is not keeping well, but would not mind doing a kangaroo.....the joey in tow !

That's abt it for now...allow me to enjoy my Cabernet Sauvignon on this lazy sunday afternoon!!

Please send in your feedback at Ajithsworld@yahoo.com

Ciao !!

No comments: